Standard Home Inspection
Buying a home could be the largest single investment you will ever make. To minimize unpleasant surprises and unexpected difficulties, you will want to learn as much as you can about the newly constructed or existing house before you buy it. A home inspection may identify the need for major repairs or builder oversights, as well as the need for maintenance to keep it in good shape. After the inspection, you will know more about the house, which will allow you to make decisions with confidence.
To maintain your investment take advantage of our discounted Annual Home Inspection Program. Annual Home Inspections are discounted at a rate of 10% of your initial Standard Home Inspection performed by Marsh Buffalo Home Inspections in the last 12 months.
Pre-listing Inspections are a proactive approach to selling your home. Buyers are more likely to pay the asking price when they are confident they are purchasing a well-maintained home and are provided with a detailed seller’s disclosure and Pre Listing Inspection Report.
- It allows you to see your home through the eyes of a critical and neutral third party.
- It alerts you to immediate safety issues before agents and visitors tour your home.
- It may alert you to items that need immediate repair, such as water leaks, rot, and electrical issues.
- This allows you to make repairs ahead of time.
- Defects won’t slow down the negotiating process
- Gives you more time to get multiple estimates and hire contractors to make repairs.
- It may relieve the buyer’s concerns and suspicions with this proactive approach.
- It adds professional supporting documentation to your disclosure statement.
Annual Home Maintenance Inspection
If you already own a home or rental property, an annual home inspection can help identify problems and potential problems and suggest preventative measures that might help you avoid costly future repairs.
Even the most vigilant homeowner can miss small problems or forget about performing some routine home repairs and seasonal maintenance. That’s why an Annual Home Maintenance Inspection will help you keep your home in good condition and prevent it from suffering serious, long-term and expensive damage from minor issues that should be addressed now while the cost and damage could be significantly less.
Investment Property Inspection
Even if you have a great tenant, routine inspections can help prevent big problems down the road. They also indicate to a tenant the type of condition you expect the property to be returned in. Marsh Buffalo Home Inspections thoroughly inspects the property inside and out noting any defects. Call to customize your inspection scope and frequency. Multi-property discounts available.